On April 14, 2016, Rockchip introduced the new flagship processor chip of the RK3399. Can be used in VR, game boxes, Android boxes, tablet PCs and many other fields. In the Android box and tablet PC market, a revolution in differentiated, high-performance and highly-targeted tablet PCs initiated from the original chip of the industrial chain has come.
The Rockchip RK3399 has a strong upgrade to the overall architecture. The processor CPU uses dual Cortex-A72 large core + four Cortex-A53 small core, big.LITTLE size nuclear architecture. The GPU uses the Mali-T860 image processor. The integer, floating-point, and memory optimization of the CPU is huge, and it has the features of high performance and low power consumption. The Mali-T860 is the latest generation of high-end image processors, with a 45% improvement in overall performance over the T628.
Rockchip RK3399 processor application Android box, Android business tablet, high-performance tablet terminal products have six product advantages:
1. Integrated dual USB3.0 Type-C interface, Type-C Display Port audio and video output
2. MIPI/eDP interface, supports 2560×1600 display and dual display
3. Built-in PCI-e interface supports PCI-e-based high-speed Wi-Fi and storage expansion
4. Supports high bandwidth LPDDR4
5. Double ISP pixel processing capability up to 13MPix/s, support 3D image
6. Compatible with Android, Linux and other operating systems.
According to Chen Feng, Rockchip’s global vice president, “The new processor architecture and the five new features of the new platform will accelerate the iteration of end products such as tablet PCs, VR, and game boxes. Together with our global partners, we will bring faster to the consumer market. Cooler solution."
Previous: 4th generation xiaomi box