Streaming media transmission process
In the implementation of streaming, the general use of HTTP / TCP to transmit control information, and use RTP / UDP to transmit real-time sound data. The specific transmission process is as follows:
(1) The Web browser and Web server use HTTP / TCP to exchange control information so that the real-time data to be transmitted can be retrieved from the original information.
(2) retrieve relevant data from the Web server by HTTP, initialized by the A / V player.
(3) retrieve the address of the relevant server from the Web server to locate the A / V server.
(4) Real-time control protocol needed to exchange A / V transmission between A / V player and A / V server.
(5) The A / V player plays once A / V data arrives on the client.